Episode 2: Evangelist and Change Agent
Our guest for episode 2 was Jon Bergmann. Jon is an educator, evangelist, and change agent who is one of the pioneers of the Flipped Class Movement. He is the author for 7 books including the bestselling book: Flip Your Classroom: Reach Every Student Every Day and is the founder of the global FlipCon conferences. He also has a new book coming out in April called “Solving the Homework Problem by Flipping the Learning“.
In this episode we discuss:
- Flipped Learning – how it got started and where it is today
- The power of relationships
- 17 Deadly Sins of Selecting Your Flipped Learning Technology
- How to get certified in Flipped Learning
- Flipped Learning 3.0: The Global Initiative
- Research, Research, and more Research that validates the power of Flipped Learning
Please share and comment! Would love to get feedback and suggestions. If you are interested in sharing your story, please reach out to us!