Great post from Amanda Green, via Edudemic, that highlights 10 Common Mental Health Problems Students Face. She cites that 1 in 7 children between the ages of 2 and 8 experience mental health disorders.
Here are her 10, check the article for more details!
- ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Tourette Syndrome
- ODD (Obsessive Defiant Disorder)
- CD (Conduct Disorder)
- Eating Disorders